"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Decals, decals, decals!

Inside my cooler bag where I keep my SNS when I'm out and about.  I get some funny looks sometimes when I'm nursing in public with our SNS, and I want people to know it's OKAY to ask me what the heck I'm doing and why.

On the back of my car.
Last week, I ordered some custom decals from the swell gal over at Educated Mama Decals (go to her store: http://hyenacart.com/stores/EducatedMamaDecals/). I think they came out great! And they're priced to move! I love it! Check out her store! If you're anything like me, you'll want to collect them all!

1 comment:

  1. I would love this decal it's there any way I can get one?

    ReplyDelete